Friday, December 14, 2012

Let it snow!

Tonight it started snowing, and it just stopped a few minutes ago. This is how piazza Duomo, Milan, looked this morning



and this is the view from my balcony



Not a big deal, I know, but it is for us: Italians are not so used to snow, and we always look at it as it was the first time!

Beading and sipping tea while the snow was dancing in the air outside lead me, FINALLY, to a grey Flower Power:



A simple, tiny necklace that's so cute. Grey is always my favorite, even when it comes to flowers!

5 comments:

  1. Snow also on Varese! All is white! I love snow!
    Beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow makes everything look nicer ^_^ even Milan!

      Delete
  2. Your snow looked a lot like our snow in Minneapolis! So pretty! And so is your necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete