Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finally, Twin beads.

I've finally dedicated some time to PRECIOSA Twin™ beads.
I found 2 patterns I'm love with.
The first is a simple tutorial from Ewa to make beaded beads with PRECIOSA Twin™ beads, which I used in this bracelet



I used wood pink beads which I will surely buy in natural color for a necklace



The other is a bracelet by Victoria Rumiantzeva



I love the matte black/metallic fuchsia contrast



but I still need to put a toggle on it.
I also made some gorgeous snowflakes with transparent PRECIOSA Twin™ beads and I'm so pleased on how they reflect the light!
I'm in love with PRECIOSA Twin™ beads and can't wait to buy some more!

1 comment:

  1. Qué bonitas!!! creo que intentaré hacer esas bolitas tan monas!!!Felices fiestas!!

    ReplyDelete