Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dream on

(Day)Dreaming doesn't have to mean you got your head in the clouds.
Dreams provide the material for your goals and aspirations and make you stay focused on your life and the directions you need to choose.
I really couldn't help myself...I made another bracelet



Rose quartz is a very powerful stone, generally used to attract love but also to raise one's self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It enhances one's inner awareness and opens the heart to new experiences.
That's why I used some in this bracelet: you really need a lot of self esteem to follow your dreams and turn them into reality.



I used transparent seed beads also for the writing to make it a bit inconsistent, translucent - that makes this bracelet so hard to take a pic of! The result is pretty and delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment