Wednesday, May 23, 2012

EBW Spring Swap 2012

This year I took part again in the Etsy Beadweavers Spring Swap.
As usual we were provided with some info on our partner for whom we had to create something, and we had our data sent to a mysterious doner.
My partner was Skylar Bre'z and this is what I made for her:



Among her favorite colors were blue and green, so I got carried away with all the tones I have in my stash. And decided to use some can tabs to give a quirk attitude to the necklace



On the other side, here's what I received from my doner, Ginny Brecht



This necklace was on my neck 10 minutes after unwrapping the envelope! I really love grey and the style of it really suits me.
Besides, look at the closure:



How clever is this??!!
If you want to take a look at all the other creations from this swap, visit the Etsy Beadweavers Blog and don't forget to also look at Skylar's and Ginny's shops, they're worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Belle! La tua molto colorata mette subito allegria...e che dire del riciclo del materiale...spettacolare!
    Anche quella che hai ricevuto tu è uno spettacolo...ci credo che hai voluto indossarla subito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace you sent to her, just my colors!

    ReplyDelete