Friday, May 25, 2012

Bellflower

One of the Pantone spring-summer 2012 colors is a bold Lilac called Bellflower.



Seems pretty neglected from what I've seen in shops, while Tangerine Tango and Margarita are going to be the big hits of this summer.
I was just looking at a huge bag of beads in this wonderful tone on Ilenia's blog. Have a look and drool!
Yes, because Ilenia (a fellow beader from Etsy Beadweavers team) is one of the participants of the Pantone 2012 swap, and she was lucky to receive her partner's gift in no time...
Maybe sharing brings good luck, 'cause after reading her post I looked at my shop and saw...1 more sale!!!
This puppies are going to leave me tomorrow



and they happen to be in the same Bellflower color I was watching.
Hope they will bring some colorful joy to my customer's summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment