Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Experimenting

I'm still in my hometown, the weather here is so much warmer then in the north of Italy (some days the difference is 10° C) that for the first time I don't mind sleeping in my old bedroom.
I'm back beading after a long break with some new beads I bought in Venice last month, they have a metallic finish and I love how the work turns out



Had I known they were so good, I would have bought more of them. Pictures don't do them justice.

Unfortunately I don't have ALL my beads here, and it's pretty hard to find any here, so I'm still trying to figure out how to make my entry for this month's EBW challenge, "Royalty Throughout Time" which is awesome!
I was thinking about a piece inspired by Elizabeth I, since I loved the 2 movies so much.
I found out I really love "Royal gossips". I started reading World of Royalty Blog and I enjoy it so much.
I'll go back beading now and maybe treat myself with some of this

No comments:

Post a Comment