Saturday, March 23, 2013

Can't show you.

What are doing today? Oh well...finishing one of the many pieces for the Bead Soup Blog Party. But I can't show you until April 6th. And also, making an amazing piece for next Etsy Beadweavers challenge, the theme is so exciting: “Shades of Scheherazade”. You can't see it until I finish it though...and it's going to take a while. Oh, and I'm participating in the annual spring swap too, but the reveal will be after April 30th, so I can't show this piece either. A bit frustrating! The thing is, I'm going to finish them all within tuesday because I don't want to pack my ever-growing collection of beads in my suitcase. I would like to be able to bring something from the south this time, to make the coming back to Milan less sour.



Source: Pinterest


And this is never possible with half my bag full of bead supplies. So everything must be finished, photographed, packed and eventually sent within tuesday.AND (I should add) the house must be cleaned, laundry must be made and suitcases must be packed and... I'm going back to beading.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I'm working on things I can't show either! Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, you too! I guess they're kind of the same projects :D

      Delete