Friday, December 31, 2010

New year resolutions...

I was trying to make a list of new year propositions...of course losing weight was among the first ten.
But sometimes it's hard to resist!
I thought I was going to end this year without eating one of my favourite food, "Pettole"...when my uncle knocked at my door seconds ago with this:



So happy!
We usually eat them on 7 december, the Immaculate Conception's Eve, with a special bread (puccia) filled with fresh tuna or anchovies.
My mom won't cook pettole anymore since one of them has once exploded (literally) while frying and she almost got burned on her face. Thanks auntie!

I haven't been beading since Christmas cause my fingers are hurting a lot, and I don't understand why.
Not that I had much time; I spent these days visiting all my relatives which I only see 3 times a year, organizing tonight's celebration and also trying to think what to do on my birthday...
It's on 2 january, so people are still tired of eating and drinking from the day before, and the day before that, and Christmas.
This year I had a party, for the 2nd time in my life I think. It was really, really funny and organized at the very last minute.
Next year...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment