Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time to go

In less than 5 hours I need to be up and get ready to go, take a cab to the train station with 2 very heavy bags and resist the urge to sleep.
In 12 hours from now I'll be in Austria, trying to fight my mind thinking "what the hell am I doing here?!?!?!" and trying to understand my new duties and definitely also new ways of communication.
My new little cousin baptism will be held there this saturday, that means some relatives I rarely see will be there and I will feel less alone.
I feel lucky to start this adventure somewhere relatively near and with people I love living there. Not that easy to start over again and again. But it is a bit exciting to have such a chance.
I can take only some light earrings and bracelets along with me so my shop will be pretty empty for the next month, I hope to solve this problem after Xmas.
Wish me luck - and some sleep too... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment