Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Excuses

Breaking my beading lamp was maybe the first big excuse I have for not beading lately.
Knitting is the second, especially since I have a tight deadline for a present.
I am also neglecting reading for the same reasons, but whenever I can choose between a book or beads, lately I have been choosing books.
Add a bad laryngitis with some very hard nights spent coughing and a visit from my dad here in Milan, and you'll have a perfect bunch of excuses for not doing what I am supposed to.

from Pinterest
I guess also not having many sales is a big demotivator and all the emails and chat I am forced to answer for my next life project are sucking up my time as well.

In the end of it all, there is just a big lack of self discipline and time organization.
My mind keeps telling me "cut me some slack!" as if I had all the time in the world to do everything. But I haven't.
Today I am done with my antibiotic and got almost all of my voice back, so I am going to go out for a walk - enough excuses!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your laryngitis gone away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I think my BF liked me best without my voice :D

      Delete