Sunday, July 21, 2013

Smells like...summer

Besides the smell of sunscreen, summer has a lot of charachteristic scents that I absolutely adore.
The smell of watermelon when you open it, fresh from the fridge; the smell of figs when you take a walk in the country on a hot day (I have a perfume with that same fragrance and I treasure it!); the scent of a windy day on a rocky beach and waves crashing on it.
Sometimes I just sit and smell everything.


And think about how lucky I am to see places like these.

Marina di Pescoluse, Puglia, Italy
My city has just had a restyle on the harbour boardwalk and looks so much better now

Monument dedicated to sailors, Brindisi, Puglia

Boardwalk in Brindisi, Puglia
It's so nice to take a walk there without cars passing by and benches and a clear view!
And the smell of fried fish...


3 comments:

  1. Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other..!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissime scatti! e che posti favolosi!
    Il primo scatto lo trovo molto romantico!!!!!
    BUONE VACANZE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photos ;) Nice post!


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete